What would you like to
- Enhance your professional competency
- Update your knowledge and skills
- Get free CPD accreditation at high-quality certified workshops
- Be informed about the latest regulations and upcoming projects
- Discover new trends that shape the future of the industry
- Steer your business in the right direction
- Research thousands of innovative products
- Discover the latest trends and technologies
- Deliver outstanding results for your clients
- Experience the power of face-to-face networking
- Say ‘hello’ to everyone in the construction industry
- Build your career, your business, your success
Why key buyers and industry leaders attend The Big 5
Take a listen to feedback from global industry stakeholders on how they benefit from attending the event and what their main takeaways are.
In its 40+ years of operation, The Big 5 has grown to include nine co-located and highly specialised industry events that cover the full construction cycle.
Workshops and conferences
Attend any of the high-quality free CPD-certified workshops and high-level conference sessions on topics encompassing all disciplines in the construction industry.
The Big 5 CEO Forum
Acting as the annual centrepiece for the region’s construction leaders to discuss strategic industry development, share valuable information and network.
Digital Construction World
As the construction industry grows, it is very crucial to add technology in the building process. At The Big 5, we are putting the spotlight on innovative construction technology.
The Big 5 Impact Awards
Recognising sustainable development, technological, and digital achievements in the construction industry.
Introducing an exclusive space dedicated to architects and designers who want to discover the latest trends and innovations in a relaxed setting away from the exhibition crowds.
Product sectors at the event
The Big 5 offers endless networking opportunities and it is also a major education source with strong focus on technology and innovation.
It's an amazing opportunity to share knowledge and get feedback from the industry.
70% of my portfolio of products come from The Big 5.
At The Big 5, everything is under one roof, so instead of me having to spend hours online researching, I can walk around and meet people face-to-face which is always better than email.