What would you like to
NOVEMBER 23, 2020
NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Digital asset management practices and BIM implementation
Keynote: Dubai energy management strategic vision and plan
Demand side management strategy
- Integrated water resources management strategy
- Green mobility strategy
Advantages of an integrated Energy and FM approach
- 1O1 of Energy Performance Contracting
- Integrating FM with Energy Management to create synergies and efficiencies
- Going further by adding energy generation to the mix
Panel Discussion: Which technologies are likely to be deemed as critical to the effective operation of a corporate office space during COVID recovery and post COVID?
Regional Head - Supply Partner Management Africa & Middle East
Standard Chartered Bank
Director of Real Estate; India, Middle East & Africa
- Are there any technologies in your offices that will become obsolete as a result of COVID 19?
- What do you think the priorities will be in technologies for Companies and in turn Employees in the COVID Recovery and Post COVID environments are they different?
- With an inevitable increase in remote working are there any specific technologies that you think will be specific to these individuals to help them operate more effectively?
Panel Discussion: Shaping the future: Fuelling digital transformation in Facilities Management
Co-Founder and CEO
Director - Regional Head of Asset Management
Arcadis Consulting Middle East Limited
Global Lead BIM & Digital Transformation
Burohappold Engineering, UK
Associate FM Consultancy, Property & Asset Management Services
- What is your definition or understanding of smart digital transformation?
- Have you defined Digital Transformation strategy/journey for your organization and if so, can you share some highlights?
- Importance of implementing an initial BIM framework
- Key current or anticipated challenges for your digital transformation journey?
- Emerging trends for achieving real-time building performance
Please note that the programme might be subject to change.