Official Media Partner
The new magazine is a focus for the construction and build industry in the MENA and east Asia region.
Alongside new products, tenders and projects, The Big 5 Hub Quarterly offers a unique look inside the region’s construction sector with interviews and analysis backed by the knowledge gained from more than 20 years at the heart of Gulf construction.
Each issue will offer a full preview of The Big 5 events during the next quarter in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia and Kuwait. It will also preview our events including FM Expo, Middle East Concrete, PMV Live, Gulf Glass and Gulf Sol.
For more information, please visit www.thebig5hub.com
Official Online Partner
The Big 5 Hub website offers news from the construction industry including new contracts, project updates, details of government construction policy and infrastructure investment as well as details of tenders and jobs.
The Big 5 Hub offers market reports and analysis of the construction sector in each country and all reports are free to download.
TheBig5Hub.com is also your gateway to The Big 5 building and construction exhibitions in countries from the UAE to Indonesia with all the show news.
Find out how Kuwait gives you access to the lucrative infrastructure market in Iraq, understand why India’s construction sector looks set for record growth and how Indonesia is set for a 10-year transformation. Find out why Saudi Arabia remains the biggest construction market in the region and discover how the UAE continues to offer some the most exciting construction projects in the world.
For more information, visit www.thebig5hub.com
Official Intelligence Partner
Industry Networks is a leading provider of construction intelligence and informatics in the Middle East & North Africa. BNC (Business News for Construction), a flagship project intelligence service of Industry Networks, is used by thousands of business leaders and construction industry professionals around the world to track developments, gain insight on projects and do business in the construction industry.
BNC tracks projects from concept to completion and offers a range of comprehensive and pertinent information including key details of property developers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers involved with a project. BNC covers construction project of almost all sizes, across all sectors including urban construction, mega developments, transportation, utilities, industrial developments and oil & gas.
Official Airline Partner
Emirates connects people and places around the globe, inspiring travel and facilitating trade in 150 destinations in 80 countries. On-board its modern and efficient fleet of over 240 aircraft, Emirates offers award-winning comfort and service, delivered by friendly cabin crew representing over 130 nationalities. Today, Emirates operates the world’s largest fleets of the iconic A380 and popular Boeing 777s.
On the ground, Emirates connects millions of people each year through its other operations including Emirates Holidays, its destination marketing arm, and tour operator Arabian Adventures. Seamless trade connections are supported through Emirates SkyCargo, its cargo division.
For more information, and to view the exclusive discounts for participants of The Big 5 visit the Emirates website.
Headline Media Partners
Construction Week is the region’s foremost construction magazine and has been since its launch in at The Big 5 in 2003. Since its launch the publication has grown from strength to strength, and now has a BPA audited circulation of 13,326 (June-Dec 2015) subscribers each week. It is the only title in the Middle East reporting on the market on a weekly basis and also has daily updates on its online portal. Construction Week is the founding publication of ITP Business Publishing’s Construction and Design group which now consists of multiple publications, directories, awards ceremonies, conferences, newsletters and web portal.
For more information visit their website: www.constructionweekonline.com
For 35 years, architects and consultants, designers, construction professionals, realtors, and entrepreneurs in the Middle East have turned first to Albenaa Magazine for the latest trends, innovations, and insights on construction, architecture, real estate, governmental and urban projects, and new projects around the world. And today Albenaa Magazine continues to grow as the profession’s most important publication.
The leading architectural and construction publication makes the connections for architects, contractors, entrepreneurs, designers as well as realtors in the Middle East. Therefore, Albenaa Magazine is the leader in the Arab world in architecture and design journalism.
For more information visit their website: https://albenaamag.com/
Headline HVACR Media Partner
For over 10 years, Climate Control Middle East (www.climatecontrolme.com) has exclusively been reporting on the HVACR industry in the Middle East with an unwavering commitment to providing in-depth news, perspectives and analysis. The coverage has included a broad sweep of topics ranging from energy security to food safety, from indoor environmental quality to climate change, from data centre cooling to process cooling and from fire safety to building performance. Embedded in them are specific topics related to District Cooling, standalone systems, hospital ventilation, transport refrigeration, cold storage warehousing, acoustics, vibration, refrigerants and more. In covering the topics, the magazine has constantly applied such markers as health, energy efficiency, resource conservation, reliability and cost-effectiveness, keeping in mind broad social, environmental and economic ideals.
Over the years, Climate Control Middle East has earned the approval and respect of stakeholders in the industry, be they ministries, planning authorities, policy-makers and regulators in government; master developers and developers; contractors; consultants; technology solutions providers or service providers. Playing the role of a conduit or of a commentator, the magazine, which enjoys international acclaim, has striven to be the voice of the industry and to collaborate in community building. It has celebrated path-breaking policy decisions, bold engineering approaches and best practices that have gone on to benefit people and planet.
Visit their website: www.climatecontrolme.com
Live Chat Partner
LiveAdmins is a leader in providing multilingual live chat solutions and services that enrich online visitor experience, customer satisfaction and the bottom line of businesses of all sizes. Our solutions are fully customizable, easy to set-up and always online, catering to over 10 industries across 8 time zones.
For more information, visit http://www.liveadmins.com/
Strategic Career Partner
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). With over 26,250,000 registered job seekers (October 2016), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the MENA region. The website operates in three different languages - Arabic, English, and French - to cater to our diverse demographic.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff and relationship managers who are able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007); the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009); SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011); the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for three years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014); "28 Global Growth Companies" by the World Economic Forum (2014); and the "Top Companies to Work for in Asia" award by the Great Places to Work Institute (2015).
Key offerings by Bayt.com:
1. Online Recruitment & HR Services: The online recruitment area of business is completely dedicated to helping job seekers find job opportunities at no cost, and helping employers hire the most suitable talents for their business most cost-efficiently. Employers subscribe to advertise their job vacancies and to search the leading and rapidly growing Bayt.com database of registered job seekers. Job seekers post their CVs and personal profiles for free. Once they are registered, they can remain passive and wait to be contacted by employers searching the database, or they can actively apply to posted vacancies, also for free.
2. Bayt.com Branded Career Channels: Branded Career Channels offer employers, via their own respective websites, cost-effective, branded and customized e-recruitment solutions specific to their hiring needs. Through its highly popular Branded Career Channels, Bayt.com powers career sites for organizations in the financial sector, the government sector, as well as any corporations seeking to facilitate hiring.
3. Bayt.com Career Services: These personalized career services for working professionals and job seekers include CV Evaluation, CV Writing, Cover Letter Writing and Psychometric Tests designed for professionals who seek an extra edge in the local job market. Corporations have also made use of these services to provide outplacement services for their staff upon termination, as well as a way to run career development training workshops.
4. Online Advertising: Bayt.com offers display advertisements for recruitment purposes and non-recruitment product and service marketing for the benefit of regional corporations of all sizes and industries.
5. HR Research: Bayt.com produces regular HR and market research which is freely accessible and tremendously valuable to the region’s corporate employers, other HR stakeholders, and job seekers. Bayt.com research ranges from the Salary surveys, Fresh Graduate surveys, Women in the Workplace surveys and Motivation surveys, to the widely anticipated Bayt.com Job Index and Consumer Confidence Index, as well as a range of other topics specific to this region.
6. HR Consultancy: Bayt.com has provided expertise to organizations across the industrial spectrum in matters ranging from nationalization to compensation and benefits to career management and training for staff.