Sustainability is the need of the hour, the future and the hottest topic today. The Sustainability talks will highlight latest developments and advancements related to sustainable infrastructure and the Finest Sustainability Experts will deliver world class talks to civil engineers, urban architects, policy makers, technology experts, and related professionals.
Below is the initial agenda for the Sustainability Talks. We are working on finalising this soon, watch this space for updates.
- High performance Facades: Designing sustainable and innovative building envelopes
- Energy and Atmosphere Strategies for LEED v4
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Strategies for LEED v4
- Sustainability for C-level Executives/ How to integrate sustainability strategies such as Estidama and Al Safat into your business model?
- What’s new in the Dubai Municipality’s green building regulations?
- Case study on Dubai’s first ever sustainable megaproject: Sustainable City / Case study on first sustainable residential villas in Masdar City
- All you need to know to maximise your building’s energy savings
- How to manage the construction phase of sustainability targets?
- What is the impact and application of sustainable development in the GCC?
- How to retrofit the existing buildings in the UAE?
- How to use glass smartly in sustainable buildings?
- Constructing with a purpose: What are the wants and needs for construction today?