Be a part of Project Management Talks this year
Global Thought leaders will share some of their experiences working on iconic projects and provide insights on topics ranging from introduction to project management to advanced level PM, PMP and PMO’s. A big hit with the attendees Project Management Talks will provide you with new insights to boldly lead, innovate and achieve successful results in the ever-changing professional environment.
Below is the initial agenda for the Project Management Talks. We are working on finalising this soon, watch this space for updates.
- Capturing the Value of Project Management through Organisational Agility
- Project Schedule Between Applying Standards and Practical Construction Monitoring and Controlling
- How to Maximize the Business Value Behind Choosing the Right PMO System?
- Leading The Leaders, Smart Leadership as a secure path to avoid Project and team Failure
- Influencing Program Decision Making through Cash Flow Forecasting & Manage
- Knowledge management in the construction industry
- Implementation Practical Risk Management for Mega Construction Projects: Project Management
- Leadership To Drive Projects and Project Management Career To Effective Change
- BIM Between Theory and Practice
- Does your organization strategy performance reporting truly reflect your organization portfolio performance?
- Construction Projects and their impact on project's constraints
- Towards Lean Construction: the future of BIM–based project planning and control