Meet with Engineers, Contractors and Project managers looking for the latest MEP solutions
MEP services are crucial to the energy efficiency of a building, particularly to integrate at the design stage. With green building standards being high on the agenda across the industry, be part of the Big 5 in 2017 and connect with your key buyers who are looking for sustainable solutions and products in MEP Services.
- Plumbing & Water Technology
- Electrical Systems
- Security & Fire Protection
- Connect with key buyers interested in MEP Services that include:
- Contractors/MEP Contractors
- Building Consultants
- Visitors were interested in the key subcategories within MEP Services
- HVAC: 64%
- Plumbing & Water Technology: 59%
- Electrical Systems: 53%
- Security & Fire Protection: 46%
- Solar Energy: 49%
For International Exhibitors: The Big 5 is the only construction event you need to attend
The GCC construction market is set to grow 6% over the next three years
Benefit from US$2 trillion worth of contracts in the GCC currently running until 2020
Continued development of projects including Expo 2020, Dubai Harbour and FIFA World Cup in 2022.
Main growth coming from markets including UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar due to huge projects in these markets.