20+ years of progressively responsible work experience in business development and strategy, project management, facility and construction management. His experience has included a wide spectrum of responsibilities related to the management, operation, and construction of infrastructure, water supply, water & waste water treatment plants and networks systems, including design, and rehabilitation of facilities.
Complementing this experience, a wide range of challenging experience in management of people and the supervision of utility management systems as day-to-day operations.
- Projects Director/ water & infrastructure site supervision projects (KSA+Bahrain)/ARCADIS
- Doctorate student in project management at Swiss business school since 2015. (expected completion November 2018)
- master’s degree in business administration
- master’s degree in applied research
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- Higher diploma in water system management.
- Certified executive manager
- Certified strategy professional
- Certified project manager
- Certified Arbitrator by GCC commercial arbitration centre and other authorities.
- The winner of HH Hamadan Bin Mohammed award for innovation in project management as the ‘Innovative project manager’ 2017.
- Infrastructure project of the year 2016 (construction week awards)
- National winner/ water project of the year (MEED 2017).
- Clients appreciation letters.