The Big 5 Innovation in Precast Summit is a two-day event which will feature internationally renowned precast experts providing delegates with the latest technical information alongside a dedicated trade fair for suppliers of concrete products.
Taking place on the 26 & 27 November 2017 at The Big 5, the Summit programme is specially tailored for the Middle East region and will be free to attend for all pre-approved delegates from the concrete industry. It will provide a unique opportunity for delegates to network at the region’s largest construction event and do business with carefully selected international concrete suppliers who will be on hand to present their latest solutions and innovative products.
If you are in the concrete industry, the Innovation in Precast Summit is a must-attend event for you to meet industry leaders and gain insight into the latest techniques and technology for the Middle East market. We will be opening our registration page shortly for interested delegates to apply for their space at the summit.
FREE TO ATTEND FOR ALL DELEGATES
November 26: 11.30 - 16.30
November 27: 11.30 - 16.00
Standards and Regulations
- Earthquake Resilience: Performance-based seismic design of concrete structures
- Fire Safety Review: International guidance on fire resistance properties of precast concrete building envelopes
- Standards and Regulations Roundtable: Global perspectives in precast best practice
Sustainability and Green Building
- Precast vs Site-cast: Comparative analysis of resource and material efficiency
- Innovations in Sustainability Showcase: A new approach to green building
- Lightweight Concrete, Multi-functional Concrete, Hot Weather Concrete and Recycling
- Next generation design transforming buildings of the future
- Disruptive Innovation: 3D printing and manufacturing trends of tomorrow
- BIM Zone: Optimizing BIM and intelligent 3D modeling for precast concrete construction
- Innovations in Technology Round-table: Techniques, technologies and skills development driving change in precast concrete construction
Installation and Maintenance
- Precast Planning: Top tips for effective installation of precast concrete elements
- Maintenance Best Practice: Repair, strengthening and performance of concrete structures
We want to ensure the agenda for the Summit offers you all the topics and speakers that you want to hear from.
Help shape the agenda by giving us just 2 minutes of your time to share your opinion in a short survey. Please tell us your challenges as well as the topics, case studies and speakers you are interested in and we will develop the programme to suit your needs. Plus, if you would like to present a topic yourself, then please apply on the survey link below.
BetonTage are Europe's largest precast congress providing attendees a comprehensive knowledge platform, by combining a congress program with an industry exhibition. Product-specific panels at BetonTage Congresses provide delegates key insights into the latest trends in concrete technology, manufacturing processes and technical standards . All delegates can take advantage of this unique opportunity to share their experience, engage in talks and network with fellow concrete industry peers and business partners.
At the Summit you will meet:
- Senior managers from concrete and precast businesses and construction contractors
- Experts from academia and research, public-sector representatives
- Specifiers and designers from architects’ and engineers’ offices
- Quality control specialists
OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PARTNER
Industry Networks is a leading provider of construction intelligence and informatics in the MENA Region. BNC, a flagship intelligence service of Industry Networks, is used by business leaders and construction industry professionals to track developments, gain insight on projects and do business in the construction industry. BNC tracks projects from concept to completion and offers a range of comprehensive and pertinent information including key details of property developers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers involved with a project. BNC covers construction project of all sizes, across all sectors including urban construction, mega developments, transportation, utilities, industrial developments and oil & gas.