The Live Product Demonstration offers an interactive display of the most innovative products and technologies, experts showcase their products live, and all visitors have the opportunity to assess the suitability of a product for their projects there and then.
Here is what it will include:
- A look at the newest and most innovative products in the market
- Opportunity to learn the value and features of several new products
- Witness products in real time being demonstrated by Big 5 exhibitors.
After a hugely successful debut in 2008, the Gaia Awards were held again every year during The Big 5 and is now in its ninth year. Named after the Greek goddess of the earth, the awards have proved to be a great success, and have been shown to be much more than just a trophy, they have actually helped businesses contribute to the built environment.
The Gaia Awards has grown into the industry’s most respected awards honouring those whose construction equipment and products have truly integrated the concept of moving towards a more sustainable built environment. The awards are open to exhibitors whose products are distributed within the MENA Region.
A panel of industry experts with acclaimed credentials carefully select those winners who were expected to demonstrate an exceptional and unique product that has successfully been integrated into the built environment in the MENA Region.
The Tools Demonstrations offers interactive displays of the most innovative and easy to use tools in the market, experts showcase their construction tools live giving visitors the opportunity to assess the suitability of these tools for their projects there and then. The Tools Demonstrations will take place from the 26 - 29 November at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Key highlights include:
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience of using the latest construction tools.
- Better idea on how to utilize these tools efficiently and effectively
- Better understanding of the latest construction tools within the region.
- Ask questions there and then so that you can assess these tools for your future projects.