We understand what is important to you as an exhibitor, and what you are looking to achieve by being part of The Big 5 in 2017. That is why we wanted to share with you what our exhibitors in 2016 were able to successfully achieve. By being part of the largest construction event in the Middle East, we are confident you will be able to achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
Achieve your key business objectives
At The Big 5, we understand how important is it to achieve your business objectives, and we are here to support you in doing just that. The reason we are able to continue to deliver successful events year after year is because we listen to what our exhibitors want.
Take a look at how we were able to support our exhibitors in 2016.
Successfully meeting exhibitor objectives:
- 92% promoted their company image in the region
- 89% met with agents and distributors in the region
- 88% got insights into the Middle East market
- 83% sold products to existing customers
- 80% sold products to new customers
Secure your place at the 2017 exhibition and see how you can deliver on your key business objectives over four key business days in the construction calendar.
The Big 5 is the biggest construction event in the Middle East that in 2016 alone featured 2,586 exhibitors from 59 countries, over four packed days.
If you are a supplier of construction products and want to meet your key suppliers then make sure you get i touch today. Our dedicated product categories that feature exhibitors include:
- MEP Services
- Building Interiors & Finishes
- Building Envelope & Special Construction
- Construction Tools & Building Materials
- Construct Technology & Innovations
Take a look at who exhibited in 2016 and be part of this prestigious annual construction exhibition.