Be a part of MEP Talks this year
Strategically positioned alongside the MEP exhibition sector, at the MEP Talks, you can expect leaders in MEP Sector from across the globe to address MEP contractors, developers, architects, consultants, engineers and key professionals about challenges and opportunities in the MEP industry. We have a dedicated HVAC day too, so watch out for that.
Below is the initial agenda for the MEP Talks. We are working on finalising this soon, watch this space for updates.
- Why does MEP need construction contract risk analysis?
- How to use BIM for MEP Design and Fabrication? Why is it so necessary?
- Why and how MEP systems must be integrated at the design stage?
- All you need to know about the UAE’S new Fire Safety and Life protection codes.
- Emphasis on reducing energy and water usage: How to deliver MEP systems with continuous value engineering to optimise system performance?
- Latest Trends and need for change in the MEP industry?
- Which funding models are best suited for MEP industry in view of the current construction climate? / Effective cost management to avoid construction delays
- What is the update on Etihad ESCO’s projects and projected plan for retrofitting the remaining 100,000 buildings? / How Dubai SCE and Etihad ESCO Dubai building retrofits strategy and programme are paving the way to a better retrofit market?
- HVAC Day
- What’s future for district cooling?
- Why is there a growing demand for energy-efficient HVAC systems in the region?
- How Geothermal air conditioning could be the answer to what is needed in the MENA region?
- The role of sustainability in MEP and how to achieve it?