26 - 29 November
Dubai World Trade Centre
Given the tremendous growth opportunities, the Middle East has recently attracted several global players of the HVAC-R industry. The regulators are profoundly focusing on quality and energy efficient products. Nonetheless, the industry isn’t shying away from this rising demand and is finding new and innovative technologies to meet the needs of the regulators as well as the consumers.
To capitalize on the industry needs, HVAC-R Talks will take place from 26 - 29 November at Za'abeel Hall 4, Dubai World Trade Centre. This 4-day CPD certified educational talks will bring together industry professionals from across the region to advance their knowledge, learn technological advancements, innovative strategies and network with like-minded peers.
1. From being a luxury to becoming a necessity - Latest trends and opportunities of the growing HVAC-R industry
2. Retrofitting and HVAC systems
3. Big Data, IoT, Smart Thermostats – True game changers of HVAC industry
4. Buildings of the Future - Environmentally Responsible, High-Performance MEP Solutions
5. Understanding District Energy’s Potential as a Sustainable Cooling Solution in the Middle East
6. Dubai Central Laboratory’s Certification Requirements for Thermal Insulation - What, Why and How?
7. Cooling the Super Tall and Skyscrapers of the Middle East
8. Long live the HVAC systems
9. VRF/VRV systems – Winner in the line providing specialized solutions
10. Air Quality Monitoring
11. Samsung’s Wind-free Air Conditioners
12. Zoned HVAC
New trend of zoned heating and cooling system, providing energy and cost efficiency